Auto Glass Service Technician/Expert
We are Market Leaders in the service industry with a 4.9 rating by the facebook & google. With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 10,000 customers, Allbrite Glass & Tint provides Auto, Home, Business Glass & Tint and is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge Guelph, Woodstock Regions #1 rated service company.
We are a very aggressive company with tremendous growth potential. With multiple service vehicles and dedicated employees, we want only the "best of the best" who are seeking a long-term career with growth and development. That means you must be highly energetic, motivated and have a "winning mindset". As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status. Allbrite Glass delivers Service You Can Trust!
- We are looking for highly technical, professional, Auto Glass Service Technician Expert who likes to help people and can sell service.Auto Glass Service Experts determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses and at our retail store. Ideal candidates will understand, Repair/replacement of Automotive, Heavy Truck, Heavy Equipment, RV glass and glazing systems i.e.windshields, door & back glass, Measure, fabricate and cut laminated glass.
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Clean service vehicles & shop work area and top grade stock
- New Phones
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Ability to earn more than $50k!!! ($18-$25 per hour)
- Bonuses & prizes available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value
- SIGN ON BONUS for Experienced Senior Autoglass Technicians – Apply for more details.
- commission paid on new commercial account business
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, cutting, diagnosing, repairing and installing Automotive,Heavy Truck & Equipment, glass systems
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete all Auto Glass diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and training.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Typical work week is eight to ten hour workdays five days per week with rotating Emergency after hours work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gas Benefits
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!