Client Service Advisor (Auto/Flat Glass)
We are Market Leaders in the service industry with a 4.9 rating on facebook & google. With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 10,000 customers, Allbrite Glass & Tint provides Auto, Home, Business Glass & Tint and is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge Guelph, Woodstock Regions #1 rated service company.
We are a very aggressive company with tremendous growth potential. With multiple service vehicles and dedicated employees, we want only the "best of the best" who are seeking a long-term career with growth and development. That means you must be highly energetic, motivated and have a "winning mindset". As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status. Allbrite Glass delivers Service You Can Trust!
- We are looking for highly motivated, professional, Customer Service Experts that are responsible for greeting & giving WOW SERVICE!! experience to our clients throughout the repair process and handling and organizing much of the branch’s administrative paperwork.
- We will train for the right person.
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Great working environment
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Ability to earn more!!! ($14-$20 per hour)
- Bonuses & prizes available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and training.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- A superior service-attitude towards customers and an excellent telephone manner
- Always neat in appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Professionally answers incoming phone calls from policy holders, insurance agents, retail & commercial customers
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent sales abilities
- Prior experience in customer service
- Demonstrated Point of Sale System and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge of computer and telephone systems
- Knowledge of auto glass products, installation and repair procedures
- Knowledge of scripting and claim processing procedures for the assigned insurance company
- Ability to operate computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
- Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport among peers, stores, and customers
- Excellent training & development programs
- Flex schedule
- Sales Bonus Program
- Allowance for uniform
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Fitness Benefit
- $16-$22 per hour
- Apply in Confidence – Apply now!
- We thank all candidates for their interest. Only the qualified, selected candidates will be contacted.